Last week, I was thrilled to log on to my comments and see that Lisha at One House, One Couple bestowed The Modern Parsonage with the One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Awards. Pretty nice considering I’ve been pretty inconsistent with the posting!
I’m not sure how lovely or inspiring our projects have been, but I’m glad Lisha thought of us. So first, thank you One House, One Couple for the awesome recognition.
In order to accept the award, the rules require you to thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them (check!), share 7 things about yourself,
- I adore Scrubs. 9 times out of 10, I have it playing on Netflix while I’m working on the house.
- By day, Scott is a software engineer and I’m an attorney.
- Until we got Mack and Coco, I was not the biggest fan of dogs.
- Almost all of my favorite dishes include beans, but Scott does the cooking and hates them.
- I would love to live in Ireland.
- I was a total marching band geek for six years and I miss it every summer.
- I’m the only one in my family with blonde hair.
and nominate 15 bloggers you admire, leaving a comment on each of their blogs to let them know! In no particular order, since I don’t want anyone to think I’m playing favorites
As an aside, I’ve got to tell you, I wish I had been able to go to Haven because a ton of the other bloggers I admire were there. Not to mention, I had some good contact going with some of these bloggers on my list, many of which went to Haven, and then I totally sucked at keeping up with them. I will try to be better and maybe even get to a conference or two in the future though.